Thursday, April 9, 2009

5 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

How fun is it that today was our first day at Disney! The first time ever for both kids, Dave & I went several years ago before we had them and both of us had gone as kids. Here are a few with me in them for the weekly challenge.

*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

5 comments:

Darcie said...

What a great place...Disney Land! Great pictures to remember your special time. Enjoy.

Miti said...

How fun!! Love those pics! Going to Disney makes you feel like a kid again. Can't wait to take Mason.

jen@odbt said...

What a great place to share with your kids. I bet it's so different seeing things through their eyes. Great pics!

Carin said...

Oh, what a fun time and a great place to be together as a family! YOu all look so happy! We are planning a trip there this summer, the boys and hubby have never been. I was there as a child. Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Shasta said...

I bet you all had so much fun! I can't wait to take my boys there! Great pictures!