We have lived in Texas over four years now and have yet to take the traditional "bluebonnet pictures" with our kids. Thanks to my long-time Texan friend Vanessa we got our first bluebonnet pictures today. She invited us to their family property and it was just covered in the beautiful wildflowers. Cali ran right to them without me even asking and was nice enough to pose a few times. The boys had other interests though... you know, fun things like rocks and a big pile of dirt. It was great weather in spite of an early morning sprinkle and the clouds kept it from getting too hot out. We were enjoying ourselves so much it was way past nap time when we finally left. It was such a nice way to spend the morning.





Friday, April 24, 2009
Bluebonnets
Posted by
Andrea
at
1:09 PM
Labels: kids, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















7 comments:
I love the one where Cali is hugging Diego! They turned out really good, especailly with the amount of cooperation we were getting :)
Those flower fields are gorgeous. I wonder if anything like that exists east side. Not that I've ever seen. Glad you were able to take those pics. Beautiful.
OMGosh Andrea... the photos are so wonderful!
Lovely pictures Andrea!
Hugs and Kisses!
[asm]
Awesome girl,
I love you guys, wish I was there.
Dave
I love the blue bonnets!! How fun!
These are so beautiful!
Post a Comment