This may not look like an Easter picture but sure enough this is Cali on Easter day taking a very refreshing dip in our Auntie's un-heated pool. There is nothing she loves more than swimming as you can see by that smile on her face. This is easily my favorite "Easter" picture this year.
I'd love any input on my pictures, I'm really just learning how to use my Rebel in manual mode thanks entirely to the i heart faces tutorials. And for those who read about this, yes my Rebel is alive and well now!
Be sure to visit the iHeartfaces blog and browse through the other entries to see all the other Easter and Spring pictures this week.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















15 comments:
A beautiful little rebel.
Oh Andrea! This has to be the cutest face ever!! Lucky girl!!
xox from the City of Lights!
Such a cutie!
Yup camera seems to be working fine!! Gorgeous photo such a sweetie, she must be perished though!! Love the blue water too.
She looks like she's having the time of her life. Yeah - glad your camera is working. Phew!
this so makes us all here in ne iowa look forward to summer! what a gift to have it now!
She is definitely loving the water. My boys are the same way. I love the look of pure joy you captured on her face!
That is pure happiness! Shooting at pools is challenging, with the bright sun and sharp reflections, but you really managed to overcome that well. I would suggest playing more with a shallower depth of field...your f stop is at 10 for this image. Try moving it to a smaller number and see how you like it. And I am glad your camera has returned form the grave!
That truly is a great picture! Love it!
Loved the photo, noticed that you're reading Paolini, had to "follow your blog"-- we must have plenty in common!
Great shot! I love how clear the water is! I wish it was warm enough to take a swim where I live.
What a sweet shot! She's beautiful :-)
Thanks for sharing such a "refreshing" photo this week -- I, too, am trying to figure out manual mode on my rebel. Definitely in the trial stages though...
All the best,
Rosalyn-Sue
I think you did a great job on this one, but then again, I'm no expert. I can tell she had a great Easter!
Love this shot...I'm also quite jealous of the pooltime! I'm sooo ready!
I think the picture is great and I would agree with lowering the f stop, but I don't know anything really...
Post a Comment