Wednesday, June 3, 2009

13 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Another practice shot by Cali. I really like it!
I squeezed in a few pics while we were on dry land (for about a minute) at the water park.
From our hiking trip yesterday. Thanks for taking this one Emily.
*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

13 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

You have BEAUTIFUL Babies!!!
Lovely Pictures!!
I can't wait to go this summer to the water parks!
HAVE A HAPPY THURSDAY!

More Than Words said...

You all look so tanned and healthy!!! Love it!!

jen@odbt said...

All these pics are going to be great in your layouts. You all have great smiles!

Darcie said...

Summer just is perfect with all the little trips to pools and waterparks!

That last picture is a great picture of the 3 of you.

Woolverton Girl said...

Cute pictures. Cali did a great job on that picture and I really like the one of you two at the water park.

Kate said...

You look so TAN and lovely!!! Yikes I am white as a ghost. ;)
I need to take my kids to a waterpark sometime. Yesterday we just played in our mud puddles. I think the waterpark might be a little less of a mess. What you do you think?!? ha ha ha

Robyn said...

Looks like a great time and love your pictures!

Shasta said...

Great pictures, you can tell you all were having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the practice pictures! Thats how our babies learn :)
I remember on a trip to NYC with my 3 kids. I wanted pictures of hubby and I together at some spots so I had to let the kids take the picture. The kids were 10, 7 and 5. Each one wanted a turn..and I figure what a good way to get three pictures, right? I remember holding my hand above my head and asking Can you see my hand? Then repeating the same thing for each direction. Once they could see my hand in all directions (preventing the head chop off) I allowed them to take the picture :)

online dating said...

great family.with great smile. God luck for you.see you.

McCrakensx4 said...

What fun shots! Really like the top one of you! Isn't it funny how good the kids are with the camera!
And water parks are always so much fun!

Kristin said...

Looks like you are having some summertime fun!

Kat said...

Cali is doing a great job with the camera. Really like the close up. The water park looks like fun, too!