It all starts with our dog, Huey, having an ear infection. We went to the vet on Monday for annual shots and to check out a missing chunk of fur on his neck. The doc took one look at the spot and said I need to check his ears. Huey was diagnosed with a severe ear infection, I am to administer two pills and two shots of goo in each ear twice a day for 14 days. Fun. So tonight it got dark before I went out to do his evening meds, and being the wimp that he is, he saw me coming and hunkered down by the fence at the side of the yard. As I walked over to get him (in the dark) I saw movement near my feet! I screamed! Then I got my composure and realized it was just the mysterious frog that has been consistently pooping in the yard, but had yet to be seen. After the fun of doing Huey's meds I went back for a camera and a flashlight. Here he is and if you are wondering how/why I know he poops in my yard read this post from last year.
PS Thank you froggy for eating all those disgusting June Bugs, even if you leave the remains in my yard.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Caught on Film
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
i believe that is a toad... we now have two of them as pets courtesy of our back yard!
Sorry about your dog. So sad, I didn't know dogs got ear infections.
Hope Huey feels better soon...
eeeeehhh...a toad?! I would have screamed too!
xox
You're right I bet it is a toad, wasn't thinking technical terms there :) I sure do love that toad for eating the nasty June Bugs.
Post a Comment