Thursday, June 11, 2009

14 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Nothing too exciting this week. We all took turns being sick for 3 days in a row. This was after weeding the yard and playing with ice in the front yard yesterday. As you will see all Diego wanted to do was look in my mouth and make me stick out my tongue.


*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

8 comments:

Darcie said...

Taking care of mommy...sweet boy!

Glad you are all feeling better.

More Than Words said...

Those are cute pics, Andrea!!! Your kiddos are so cute!!

jen@odbt said...

Oh sorry to hear about being sick. By all your smiles, I hope everyone is on the mend.

Woolverton Girl said...

You have a long tongue!! Everyone always tells me that, but I think you may have me bet! :)
Didn't Dana get some pictures of you and all the kids at her house last Thursday?? You should post those, I want to see them.

Andrea said...

You're right I have a big tongue, I can touch it to my nose. Kinda crazy huh? Yeah she did but I haven't seen them yet. I'll have to get them for next week.

Carin said...

I think you all look pretty happy for just getting over being sick. Hope everyone is doing better now. Fun pictures Andrea!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Cute pics! Love your little doctor making a house call (I mean front lawn call)!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're all getting better... being outside can be the best recuperation of all. Cute pictures of you and your funny boy.