



So many fun, fun, fun memories from Disneyland. Truly the happiest place on Earth. I witnessed the biggest smiles I've ever seen on my kids' faces and would go again in a heartbeat. Tonight I had the fun of starting a mini-album to commemorate the trip. It's a fun project as I look back at all those big smiles and remember the wonderful time we had all together as a family.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Disney Mini Pt 1
Posted by
Andrea
at
10:11 PM
Labels: family fun, scrapbook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
What a creative album - how did you get the pics so small?
love, love, love it!
I LOVE Disney. No matter how many times we go...I can't get enough. And I love doing albums from our trips. It is like reliving all those great memories the whole time I am working on my book and each time we flip through it.
this is great Andrea!!
xox
Post a Comment