Had fun playing with my Canon Rebel at the park, have figured out that Av mode is a good way to go with fast action kids that run in and out of different lighting. At the park its either sun or shade and they move so quick its too hard to keep adjusting the shutter speed. In Av mode you set the aperture and the camera adjusts the shutter speed. For these photos I used f/5.6, ISO 100, and alternated between sun or shade white balance modes. If you're not sure what all this means and want to learn, check out the iheartfaces tutorials that I learned from.




Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Av Mode
Posted by
Andrea
at
11:52 AM
Labels: photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
Great pictures. And that place you are at looks like so much FUN!
I wonder what the AV mode is for the Nikon. I need to play around more with my camera. I guess that's the beauty of digital pics, you can take many and delete as many.
PS: I was going to email you but don't have your email. Thanks for your comment. You're right, I had no idea what the lady's conversation was about. It was just bizarre to walk into the bathroom and see that.
Great Job! I wish I had more time to play with my camera and learn all those different modes. Someday, someday, {sigh}.....
Post a Comment