Wednesday, September 9, 2009

27 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans


I keep daydreaming about "Fall" and cooler temperatures and part of that is what makes me want to go hiking so much lately. Too bad its still in the 90s. We've been to this spot 3 times in the past 2 weeks though. Took our friends along this time and got Vanessa to take my picture for the week (again). Thanks!


*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.

5 comments:

Carin said...

This is such a great picture and the hiking sounds absolutely wonderful. I would love to go on a hike too!

My camera is the Nikon D-80. I shoot on Manual mode about 60% of the time, Aperture priority mode about 30% of the time and when I'm feeling lazy I shoot Auto. My motocross pics were just using manual. Hope that helps =)

Team Manager said...

Let me guess...Chalk Ridge Falls? I too, am hopeful for falling temps soon!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Great shot!
xox

Darcie said...

I love autumn time too. We are slowly getting close to it. Hiking is such a great time with your kids.

Sweet picture...like the new blog look.

jen@odbt said...

You're so lucky to have such a beautiful place close by. Great shot of you two.