






Cali told me later this was a "wacky" idea, and also that it was her favorite part of the day.
D was out there too, he just happened to strip down to his b-day suit within the first 5 minutes so I don't have any "decent" pictures of him. This was the first time Cali got to wear her "new" rain coat I scored for $3 at Goodwill several months ago.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Rainy Day Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
Nice "score"!!!
Nothing...absolutley NOTHING better than puddle jumping on a rainy day. Love the pictures!
Looks like so much fun!
Love the rain coat! I'm sure Zander would love jumbing out there in the big puddles. Maybe we can do that later in our yard, not sure if there are any big puddles like that though.
I love the photos! What fun the kids must have had.
Post a Comment