Inspired by an old challenge I found at Two Peas and also my friend Alexandra's "Where's Home?" inquiry...
Definitely my whole scrap space and all the love my husband put into building the different shelves for me.
Everyone loves their own bed right?
Love the great big walk-in pantry and thankful I am able to keep my shelves well stocked.
Love this shower curtain and the color scheme in the kids' bathroom. Never got around to painting it but kept picturing a nice creamy orange sherbet color.
I am in love with this blanket from Ikea. Adds a great splash of color to my brown couches and tan walls and is so snuggly but not too thick.
Love watching the hummingbirds out my dining room window at every meal.
My favorite houseplant, I've had one ever since 2002.
I've had this radio in 3 houses now, I always walk straight to it and press ON every time I walk into the kitchen.
Doing this challenge made me realize just how few nice, decorative touches I have around my house. Its mostly toys and practical furniture. I think I'll start looking around for more items to love. Any suggestions on good, affordable places to browse?
I'd love to see your favorite things too, post your photos and leave your link in the messages.




















5 comments:
Oh Andrea! Excellent!! I'm so happy you showed us what home is to you, very sweet and comfy! I absolutely love the photo of the purple bear on the cream blanket! and yeah...I would totally see some orange sherbet color paint for the bathroom...yum!
xox
Loved learning more about you. I think a sherbet orange would look great. Here's a link I did around this time last year. I'm wondering if the same items would be on my list this year. http://ourdailybigtop.blogspot.com/2008/09/friday-mix-favorite-things.html
PS: You're so good about your pic a day. I've missed some days :(
Great post Andrea! What a wonderful scrapbook area you have! You have wonderful things in your home, love the orange sherbet color for paint idea, so fun!
Love your scrap area! I wish I had a space like that for my photography stuff. =) It's nice to see your favorite things. BTW, how's the photo class going? I'm sure you're learning lots.
I love your hummingbird feeder too! Nice pictures!!
Post a Comment