Monday, September 7, 2009

Meet the Mice

Remember Allie the mouse? I mentioned Cali's imaginary friend before and that there was also a "whole gang" of other mice? Well I sat down with her today to get the full story. I had my pen and notebook ready! Turns out there are 11 mice in all. Here we go...

1. Allie Sally: wears polka dot jammies, she is the mommy (wait no scratch that).. daddy mouse

2. Allie Bally (rhymes with Sally): wears an ice cream shirt & skirt jammies, has a twin sister

3. Earth Wowee Wowee: wears polar bear jammies, goes in the forest to find Pogo Stick

4. Eleven-Two: wears alphabet jammies, he goes to school and can write his name with no help, also goes in the forest to find Pogo Stick

5. Penguin-3: wears a flower nightgown, likes to play with her dog Bow Wow

6. Butterfly Bee: wears a butterfly nightgown, likes to eat ice cream, pudding & milkshakes

7. Bally Wowee: wears puppy dog jammies, likes to swim with fishes in the sea & eat salmon with her twin sister Allie Bally

8. Pogo Stick: is rainbow colored... he is my personal favorite but Cali informed me that he ran away into the forest but later she decided that he is really just hiking and he will fly back soon on an airplane

9. Sog-bock Riding: wears fish jammies, like to ride in the bike trailer

10. Allie Wowee: wears a striped nightgown, likes to jump in the jungle & play with monkeys for friends

11. Shally Ka-Wowee: wears a heart nightgown and think about sleeping all day

There you have it folks, and just because I'm such a nice Mommy I actually drew pictures of each one in their special jammies. Trust me, drawing jammies on mice isn't easy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love it! Their names crack me up. Timothy has an imaginary friend named "Pencil".