One of our very favorite things to do as a family is to go for a hike and a picnic. This was a new spot we had never been before. Other than the breeze it was fairly nice out. And yes I still have hair its just all up under that hat that David let me borrow since I left mine in the car.
I enjoy staying home with my two fun kids: Cali, 5 and Diego, 4. We love cooking, crafts, outdoor adventures, gardening, recycling, and learning new things. I am so proud of my Army Aviator husband and we truly cherish all the time we get to spend with him between his military commitments.
10 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous (and the scenery is good, too!).
So fun to see your smiling face on here again...don't know if I have missed the last few.
Looked like a perfect day, along with a perfect hike, that gave you the opportunity for a perfect picture.
So fun. Loving all your moments together.
Ah, I just loving seeing all of your wonderful family moments! Hiking and a picnic sound so wonderful. Great pictures and I like that camera strap!
I just read your comment, what is broom ball?
I really like the family photo. It looks like it was a little cold out for that, but I'm sure you all had fun!
That looks like so much fun. hike and picnic!
Awesome! Our family loves to be outdoors. We can't wait for warmer weather so we can head out camping. Your pictures make me want Spring to come soon.
Beautiful scenery, beautiful family! You look like me when we hike, with your camera slung on along with the backpack. :)
oh tahts what we did today! you guys look liek you had fun!!
Post a Comment