Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ella's 6 Weeks of Sketches (#3)

Ella Publishing Company is posting 6 weeks of sketches on their blog. Try out the current sketch for a chance to win a free ebook or even a Cricut Expression! I did Sketch #3 last night. I loved that I could use 5 photos. Inspired by color combo #94 from Color Combos Galore.

6 comments:

Christy said...

I really like the notched corners on your layout- I have an Army aviator husband too. :)

RobinDiane said...

Great job on the layout!

Woolverton Girl said...

I like how you used this layout. Its always fun to get so many photos on one page.

Kimberly Colliss said...

Great Job on your layout.

alexandra s.m. said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, okay, now I really MUST do one too!

xox

Donna Jannuzzi said...

I like the journaling spots and the color blocks you used to balance the page. :)