Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweetie Pie & George

Betta #2 aka Peachie Pie is no longer with us. We keep talking about getting a few little fish instead but once we got to the store Cali told me she just wanted a "regular" fish which she explained meant another Betta. She says THIS is the last time she wants a Betta. Once she finally decide on one she turned around and saw some "little bitty" ones. They were the females and the Petco lady told us we could have a male and female in the same tank and they should be fine as long as the male isn't too aggressive.

Meet George (Betta #1 was Georgie Porgie as in "pudding & pie")

and Sweetie Pie

3 comments:

jen@odbt said...

I hope you don't end up with baby bettas :)

Love the names.

Woolverton Girl said...

Cool! I bet cali was super excited.

Anonymous said...

So cool!
I have no luck with fish...lol.