Now that I have more time to blog again I wanted to share some favorite pictures from our trip to Great Wolf Lodge. It was one of those times where money really did buy happiness, and it was worth every penny for the wonderful family memories. Cali keeps saying she can't wait to go back again and the other day we even pretended our living room was a wave pool.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
More from Great Wolf
Posted by
Andrea
at
7:16 AM
Labels: family fun, travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
So fun! My kids want to go back too. I'm glad they weren't scared of the wolf.
Oh... My... Goodnes...
What a neat place to take the family! I'm going to have to google it and see if it's at all close. So cool! I'm sure it was well worth it, the kids look like they had a blast.
bummer, I jumped over from your link you put in Shoot me and there isn't one close. My brother does live in WI though... hmmmm... =)
That place looks like lots of fun! I'm glad you guys were able to do that as a family.
wow - wish we had places like that on the west coast! Looks like your kids had a blast!
Post a Comment