Thursday, April 1, 2010

12 of 52 & 13 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Last week my friend Maria took pictures of me on my frog-catching quest. That was a really fun day! If you missed it you can see the kids enjoying the adventure here.


This week we had an Easter storytime with a little parade and egg hunt, they had us wear or "Sunday Best" so I actually got dressed up and both kids told me I looked "pretty" awww. Although its been nice and sunny all week it has also been awfully windy so went for and indoor lunch/playdate at the good ol' Chic-Fil-a afterwards. They have such great service... Cali knocked down one of the kid meals and all the fries fell on the floor, before I even got it picked up a guy came over to help clean it and said they were already working on replacing it... all we needed was new fries but they gave us a complete new meal, toy and all.

Funny thing about this picture... you notice her poking her ear? She was telling me it "itched". Well, after nap she had a fever so I called the doc and went in this morning to find out she has a double ear infection. She says it doesn't even hurt!

4 comments:

Carin said...

I hope her fever is all gone and she's feeling much better. Way to be a frog catcher! Someone today was telling me about the funniest home video that won, it was a girl with a ton of frogs in her underwear, i'm gonna have to look that one up on youtube. Great pictures!

Woolverton Girl said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun playing in the water that day. I bet my boys would love it!

jen@odbt said...

You do look pretty. Hope Cali is feeling better.

Erin said...

Wow! Frog catching looks so fun...we were still pretty much city dwellers when my kids were that young.