Thursday, April 15, 2010

15 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Sorry there just wasn't a very flattering way to take this picture. This is what I get for being a nature lover and tromping around in the woods geocaching...

I'm assuming Poison Oak. I am treating it with Tecnu but it has been lingering. The original spot was on my other ankle but it spread. Growing up in Alaska I have no knowledge of poisonous plants, or snakes, or scorpions, or killer spiders for that matter. So I certainly have "learned something new" this past week. And yes, thankfully it is only on me and not the kids.

2 comments:

Carin said...

oh no, I'm so sorry. Is it very itchy? I hope not. I wouldn't have a clue what the plant looks like either. Hope it's feeling better soon!

alexandra s.m. said...

You, poor thing! I hope you feel all better soon!
xox