Been in a fog of seasonal allergy misery lately. Haven't been to the doc this season so I'm probably not taking enough of or the right combo of pharmaceuticals to treat it. Just wanted to let my loyal readers know why the posts were coming in slow and lackluster these days.
Did a search on Photobucket for "allergies" and this came up, pretty good representation of how I feel lately. I'm sure you'd be surprised to know that despite the misery, Spring is actually my favorite season and I love seeing all the new leaf buds and wildflowers everywhere and I spend at least some part of every day outside "enjoying" it.





















2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. Spring is my favorite season too...it's too pretty to stay inside but my eyes and nose pay for it later.
Oh I hope you feel much better soon...
it's good to see that you're keeping your sense of humor despite the allergies!
Take care and have a blessed Easter~
Post a Comment