I posted this on my favorite Scrapbooking website, where it got rave reviews so I wanted to share it here also. This was for Vanessa's new scrapbooking room but you could easily make it for a child's room also.It was made simply by creating a rainbow of scrap papers, rough cut, no measuring necessary. And I really wanted to impress her so I even got out the sewing machine and stitched across each row. The sign on hers says "My Scrappy Place".
Thursday, April 15, 2010
One Scrappy Gift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















3 comments:
Super super cool. I miss scrapbooking. BTW those are the spins of the books. I just separated them all by color.
I love it!
( did you see the little surprise for you on my blog? )
You are a super mom and a super friend! What a nice thing for you to do! Vanessa is really going to missyou when you relocate! You are a very special lady!!!!!
Post a Comment