Tuesday, April 27, 2010

16 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Best week ever! David finally returned from his second year-long deployment to Iraq. My friend Beth came with us to the Welcome Home Ceremony and took some amazing photos for us. Enjoy!

We're so excited!
I always get interviewed by the news crew!

Saying hi to the 1st Cav horses.The buses are coming!!!
We got him! Now let's go HOME.

4 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

Those all turned out so great! and the joy you can see on your faces is just PRICELESS!!!

jen@odbt said...

I'm so happy for you all. Your smiles are contagious and today's picture - the one of your girl on the swing...the look on her face is awesome.

Cindy said...

Andrea I am so happy for the four of you-you finally get to be together!!!! Love the photos! Those smiles on all of your faces says it all!!!!!!:):):):)

TRACY MORRIS said...

So happy for you guys!