Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bluetooth

Dave is trying to keep me up to speed with technology lately. We found a nice Bluetooth headset on Clearance at Target the other day then last week he scored two Bluetooth stereo headphone sets for 75% off at the PX. So I've had to figure out how to get them connected to my phone, how to turn them on/off, adjust the volume, answer calls etc. Now I'm getting used to them and its been nice to be able to talk hands free while I get some chores done or listen to music while cleaning up or even use them when I go out for a walk.

1 comment:

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

Hi!

Thanks for commenting on my blog...

It's neat to meet a fellow Alaskan! It sounds like we have a lot in common...for one thing the Bluetooth issue. Dh has been trying to get me one for ages but I feel kind of uncomfortable with figuring out how to use it. So...do you like it?