Yep, that old cliche good things come to those who wait. First off we've been talking about getting a nice big counter top of sorts for my craft area. We like all the selection at IKEA and looked several months ago but held off. We went to IKEA on Monday and they just happened to have the exact counter top I wanted in the "AS IS" section for 50% off. We checked out the "leg" options but decided Dave could custom build some for the same price. I didn't think of this til we got it to the office but we just laid it on top of my old desk for now. It's fantastic and worked perfectly for my usual scrap night with friends. Cali was actually the first to scrap on it and she approves too.
On a smaller note I was looking for a nice brown sweater-jacket for "winter" (in quotes because this is Texas we're talking about) and saw one for $35 at Target, well I didn't get it then on Monday found one even better at the Espirit outlet for only $15. I just love a good deal!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Good Things....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
Congrats on the deals! I'm a dealster too and love hearing about other people's bargains.
I'm all envy about your craft space. Nice!!!
Nice craft space! Now where the heck is the Esprit outlet??? It's been years since I've seen one. That used to be my favorite place to shop.
oh wow! what a cool craft area! Can I come play?
Oh my...I'm so jealous of your awesome craft space. Man...I love finding good deals. :)
Post a Comment