One of my favorite day trips in this area. The area is just beautiful. We first drove through on our first roadtrip to California almost 3 years ago. The next fall just after Dave first deployed his unit hosted a group trip to Sweet Berry Farm's Pumpkin Patch. We've been back many times since for both the spring pick-your-own strawberries and the fall pumpkin patch. They have horses, donkeys, goats, chickens, a hayride, a maze the shape of Texas, old-fashioned homemade ice cream, and more. Check out the website.
Last time I used our handy dandy GPS to find a fantastic park nearby. Click to see/find Johnson park. Also, we love to go a couple blocks past the turn-off to the farm to Lake LBJ and eat at Chili's right on the water. Its so beautiful there.
Well its that time of year again and I'd love to go camping too, especially in that area so I was doing some more research. I found this, too bad the kids aren't old enough. Click for more on Post Oak Farm.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Marble Falls
Posted by
Andrea
at
7:23 PM
Labels: family fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment