I swear I'm not an organized person but somehow I managed to have my entire Christmas dinner done (minus baking) by 9pm this evening AND fit it all into my fridge.
If you can believe it there are mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, a large turkey breast, pumpkin pie, and a pumpkin cheesecake in there! I didn't even plan on doing ALL of this tonight I just got started and figured I should just get it all done. My motivation? I don't want to miss a minute of the kids' excitement tomorrow. Especially when this shows up at the front door...
I want to wish all of my friends near and far a wonderful Christmas day. I hope your day is filled with joy and laughter, surprises and giggles, fun and happiness and lots and lots of love to go around. Merry Christmas to all!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Dinner's Ready
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment