Sorry I was MIA for a bit. Dave came home from his training on Tuesday evening so we've been enjoying having him home for the holidays. Thursday morning he took Cali shopping to buy presents for Mommy. Diego and I hit the commissary to re-stock the pantry and freezer. That afternoon we took a big long bike ride and I learned that I really should've taken some Tylenol before bed - my legs were so sore it kept me tossing and turning through the night. It was a fun ride though and I'm sure I had some extra holiday calories to burn anyway.
Last night we went to a holiday festival in the town next to us and got to see a live Reindeer (Vixen), ride a mini train, eat free cookies, and hold bunnies in the petting zoo. It's fun to see how excited Cali is for Santa this year after 3 years of refusing to go near him. The line was waaaay too long for this Santa but she'll be seeing him again tonight anyway.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
MIA
Posted by
Andrea
at
11:20 AM
Labels: family fun, my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment