Monday, December 22, 2008

Proof




My nephew called me from California this evening because he didn't believe Grandma that I really have been to the North Pole and been to Santa's house, seen his Reindeer, and met the man himself. Since he isn't the first one to ask for my proof I thought I'd share it here. Cali was about 14 months old, I was 6 months pregnant with Diego and it was at least -25*F this day. Brrrr! Santa's house is a mere 20 minute drive from my parent's house and we've been there many times. And to answer Jacob's other question yes I have also seen the Northern Lights many, many, many times but they are very difficult to photograph. They are a beauty you really have to experience in person.

2 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

That's gret! I wish I could go to Santa's house. Maybe someday I can convince my hubby to take me to Alaska.

alexandra s.m. said...

how fun!
I wish you a very sweet Christmas my friend, may it be reach a safe and beautiful one for you and your loved ones!
alexox