Yes, I spelled that right. This makes 4 point-and-shoot digital cameras in 5 years. I have this little problem where I drop/break things. Especially small electronic devices like cell phones, cameras, and MP3 players. Well our little Kodak v1003 didn't live to see this Christmas after a very slight drop that made the lens no longer function properly. I swear I was kneeling down just above the ground, it wasn't but a 5 inch drop. Now the lens won't close when turned off and even worse it can't even focus. It just makes these pitiful clicking noises. Poor thing. I swear I didn't drop it on purpose but I have been eyeing the Canon Elph ever since I tried my friend's back in the summer. I found a great deal on the SD770 model at Amazon if you're interested. If you've never tried this camera click on the "Watch It" link under the product images for a great overview.
It has a lot of great features and pre-set functions for various settings. My favorites being the "Indoor" which reduces the yellow tint you get under artificial light and the "Pets/Kids" function for highly mobile subjects - that should come in handy! The pictures in the previous post were also with the new camera.
Diego feeling miserable with his 102*F fever.
Cali's new best friend Clarice (Rudolph's girlfriend).
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Mommy's New Little Elph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
One word: INSURANCE!
I'm glad you got one we love ours:) What color did you get?
poor Diego!
Beautiful portraits!
alexox
I'm sorry Diego is so sick... but OMGOD he's so big! (and beautiful like his sister!)
Two new cameras in one year, must be nice :) My Mom has an elph, too.
Post a Comment