Sunday, December 21, 2008

Vipers

I'm telling you this girl has a plan for everything... Driving around town looking at some awesome over-the-top home Christmas displays and the kids must be excited because they start laughing uncontrollably for about 5 minutes straight. Pretty hilarious. They finally calm down and Diego starts acting like a lunatic by opening his mouth really wide then taking deep sighing breaths at the same time. I ask "What are you? A viper?" So then Cali wants to know all about vipers and I tell her they have very big, very sharp teeth. "Why?" So they can bite "Oh, are they not nice?" No they are not nice, they will bite you. "If we see a viper we will have to stand close to the side of an elephant." Oh really? "Yes, elephants will protect you from a viper." Ok honey I'll have to remember that.

No comments: