This might sound odd to some, but I've been wanting a compost bin for quite some time now. We'd looked at the one at Sam's Club before and on Monday Dave said he wanted it for his birthday present. Ok! He knows I've been wanting it too so that was easy. It only took about 10 minutes to set-up, thanks to all our "helpers." Now I won't feel that little twinge of guilt every time I toss out carrot peelings or an apple core, and we'll have some fantastic garden soil to boot!

Excuse us little buddy, we need to put the compost bin here...
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Compost
Posted by
Andrea
at
12:58 PM
Labels: love the earth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
Sounds like it was more for you than him. Lucky lady, you get presents for your hubby's b-day!
Awesome!! Now, what is compost?! I have no idea what this is :) Please tell your non-green thumb friend what this is :)
That is awesome, I'm going to have to check it out when ever I'm at your house again:) I love recycling and it is soooooooo easy but I'm scared to do the compost thing.
Good for you and me and us!! THANK YOU for doing this!!
alexox
I really want a compost bin too... but can't. Dh is worried about all the animals is will draw to our house! boo hoo!
Post a Comment