Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Eyes Have It



I read about this photo contest blog on my friend Tiffany's Sister-In-Law's blog. Hmm that was a mouthful. This week the focus is on the eyes and I'm submitting this photo of Diego at about 8 months old. I just love his unique eye color and how they look so gray on this particular day.




8 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

OOOHHH! Absolutely beautiful!
Good Luck Andrea!

Woolverton Girl said...

Sounds like fun, I'm gonna copy you :)
Love the picture of Diego! His eyes are sooo vibrant in this photo!

Penny said...

Wow, he has great eyes!
Love his name, too!

jennykate77 said...

What a sweet little face! Great job!

Esther said...

love the coloring, cute expression too.

Randi said...

Great photo! His eyes are just beautiful!

The Golf Widow said...

He is Adorable!

Hudson Adventures said...

He is so beautiful!!!! GO DIEGO!