Monday, February 2, 2009

Ka-BLAM

Ha! I did it, I changed my background. It was driving me crazy having that same background for so long. I kept wanting to change it but every time I tried it would wipe out all the handy-dandy info I keep in my sidebar and it was such a bummer to have to re-enter it all. Well I keep seeing everyone with these adorable "Cutest Blog on the Block" layouts and scoped it out. They made it so easy to change without losing my goods. Although I was still stuck with hot pink for the three main sections with all the writing. Good thing I know a thing or two about HTML and was able to straighten that out. It only took 5 minutes. I'm so happy to finally have a new look.

3 comments:

Team Manager said...

And a nice look it is.

Jessica Ryan said...

i loved your old one too ;)

alexandra s.m. said...

woaouh! only 5 minutes?! You're GOOD!! I love the new look and it matches your avatar!! Yay!
alexox