I needed some scrapbooking inspiration the other day so I headed over to a wonderful site called Pencil Lines that provides a weekly sketch plus their design teams' versions. Within minutes I was ready to get creative. I've been working on a theme album from our fall trip to Alaska. I followed some advice I read somewhere along the way that suggested using a single paper packet or single "line" of products to keep the album cohesive and get it done quickly. I'm going with the Basic Grey Mellow paper packet. I've done 4 pages so far and love every one of them. Here is the one I did for this weeks Pencil Lines Sketch #123.
Here is the other one, inspired by Pencil Lines Sketch #39. 
And the first two pages, of my own design.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Pencil Lines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
Your scrap booking pages look fantastic, like always:) I like the one of Cali trying the raspberries!
Post a Comment