Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wonder


This Monday's new I "heart" faces theme is Wonder. Diego is staring at Go, Diego, Go on the TV of all things. Make sure you visit the I "heart" faces blog to see everyone else's entries! Click here or the icon.

12 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

He sure has the expression of wonder on his face. Great entry! Diego watching Diego...no wonder! LOL

Courtney and the Boys said...

How fitting! Great picture!

Courtney

Carebear said...

What a cutie! We have a Diego fan in our house too!

Anonymous said...

What a very cute little boy.

Keri said...

I wonder what is so great about Go, Diego, Go. I guess if I were a little boy, I'd understand. Uh, anyway... Great picture! He's a cutie!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

What a great shot! Good luck this week...He is adorable!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

That's adorable. Good wonder shot!

Amy
Co-Founder
I Heart Faces

Unknown said...

Go Diego Go would certainly be a cause for wonder in our house too : ). He is adorable. Isn't it amazing how captivated they get?

Barber Family said...

I think all men have this expression when the TV is on! Ha ha. Great capture and perfect for this theme :)

Randi said...

Perfect expression of wonder!

tiarastantrums said...

good wonder shot

Rhonda said...

What a cutie! I love that you captured this moment...'wonder'ful!