
Went for an evening walk and found a good spot for a timer shot. I wanted a pic of the baby doll hanging from my camera bag strap.

Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.





















8 comments:
You may have invented a new baby carrier. Just kidding. Great shots of your outing.
Great pictures! Love the baby doll hanging there.......LOL
fun pictures! yay summertime!
Cute! And doesn't everyone hike with a baby doll?! Great smiles!
♥♥♥ COOL PICTURES ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ WE LOVE THE SUMMER ♥♥♥
Have a ☺☺☺HAPPY☺☺☺ THURSDAY!!
Happy Birthday! ? I think? Can't leave those babies behind, can we... I miss having baby dolls around to include in family outings. My daughter seems to have outgrown them.
I also was going to wish you Happy Birthday!
Glad you all got out for a walk...baby doll and all. Fun picture!
Cute! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment