Ok this is crazy and a little gross but bear with me a minute... We kept finding strange poop in the yard. The first time I just thought, hmm thats strange and left it at that. Then I kept finding more and more and more. Not a ton but I'd clean it up one day and the next I'd find another. Now we have great big Huey in our yard and there's no way it was his. Also, there's no way Huey is letting any cats or small dogs in our yard which would make more since according to the size of this poo. Plus if you take a quick glance at this stuff it looks exactly like something at a whole bunch of June Bugs then pooped it out. Gross, I know! So last night I see Huey trying to get at something on the back porch, turn on the light and see a great big frog! Now I already knew there are frogs in our yard we've seen them several times before but I finally put two and two together and after a quick google search for "What does frog poop look like?" I'm pretty sure the mystery is solved. Frogs are pooping in our yard!
A photo of the culprit (or one of his cousins) from last year
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Mystery Solved
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment