
Yes my birthday was this week and it turned out to be a really great one. Even though my hubby couldn't be here, my friends & family did a good job of spoiling me and making me feel special. I got gifts in the mail, ordered myself a skirt, shirt & new swimsuit, had a massage (and babysitter) in the middle of the day, had a birthday dinner & cupcakes made for me, then went out for dinner, drink (just one), and dessert with friends the next night. I enjoyed it so much I was starting to think I should just have a "birthday" once a month.

Saturday, June 20, 2009
Happy Birthday To Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
Happy Birthday! That drink looks delicious. I agree we should celebrate more than once a year :) Glad it was a great day!
That drink is the BEST, if you ever get a chance go to Cheddar's and order the Painkiller. There is a limit of TWO per customer.
I'm glad you had such a great birthday!
Happy Belated B-Day Andrea!
Wishing you all the BEST for this new year in your life!
xox
Post a Comment