
And what I love even more is a great deal on them! Yes when you buy Tevas you are paying for quality shoes that will last... but really who wants to pay $50 for shoes they will outgrow in 3-6 months. That's where Sierratradingpost.com came in. I had never shopped there before but I found these shoes for nearly half off and while I was there I found great deals on a new skirt, shirt & swimsuit for myself. I loved all the helpful reviews people post to help with sizing, quality, comfort, etc. The website was great, shipping was reasonable, and when I ordered on Sunday I received my box on Tuesday! I was pretty shocked to see how tiny the box was and really happy they did such a great job reducing packaging waste. Some other companies should take a hint (ahem! ... Amazon). By the way, before you place your order at STP (or anywhere online for that matter), ALWAYS be sure to check Retailmenot.com to see if you qualify for any other discounts. I was able to add a $0.25 reel of fishing line to my order, bringing my total to $100 and saved an additional 15% off with a code I found there.
PS I have also found good deals on Tevas at REI.com/outlet, right now they will ship your whole order for free if you purchase any Teva item. Ends 6/25.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I *heart* Tevas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
Those are some smart looking shoes. I checked and they didn't have any more shoes in my son's size. I'm going to check more of the site though.
Post a Comment