
I love it when I don't have a plan but it all works out anyway. I started this layout on Tue night at Emily's and had it mostly done when D started crying and crying and I had to keep going upstairs to comfort him so he wouldn't wake the girls. I liked it well enough but the whole bottom right corner was a blank spot that could use something. I thought I'd add some journaling but was drawing a blank on the details of the day. Then I had an "aha!" moment and remembered my family journal. Sure enough there was a full page entry for the day and a little picture which reminded me I had some other kite pictures I wanted to add. So here it is, 10 pictures in all.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Kite Fest - 10 photo Layout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
I love it Andrea!!
xox
This is a GREAT layout! I love it when things come together as well!
Post a Comment