My first attempt at self-portraits since my Maggie Holmes' photography workshop, love the exposure and color... still need to work on focus and in this case on framing the shot, but I still love the smiles I captured. They had grabbed me away from cooking dinner to play dress-up for a few minutes.



*************************************************************************************
Are you the Mom who's always taking pictures and look back only to realize you aren't IN any of them? Do your kids look through photo albums and ask "Where were you Mommy?" Well, Carin over at Forever in Blue Jeans decided to change all that and challenges any one who's interested to do the same. So hand over the camera, or at least figure out the self-timer and get on the other side of the lens more often. Post your photos of you enjoying time with your family every Thursday and share the link with other Mom's by posting it on Carin's blog. You can start any time with week 1 of 52, don't worry about being "behind" just jump on in.





















6 comments:
Those are really cute. The 1st one has great smiles, it's too bad it wasn't centered. It's hard to judge exactly where to aim when you use the timer.
These are some of my favorite. I love how you're down on the floor with them and dressed up too.
I love the smiles too! I still can't get my camera to take a picture with the timer. I have to be smarter then the camera I guess.
Fun pictures!
I have issues with the self timer too, so I do the old hold-your-arm-out and do it myself shots :)
Yours turned out very cute!
yeah! great shots and you captured all those wonderful smiles, well done!
adorable! I especially like the 1st one!
(thank you for the link! and your sweet words!)
xox
Post a Comment