Friday, December 4, 2009

Busy Busy


I'm still here, just busy busy trying to catch up and keep up and do 50 things per day. Got my boxes mailed off today to distant relatives. Got Cali's Christmas dress (with matching one for baby!) and a nice sweater for D. Helped the kids buy and wrap a small gift for each other. Visited with friends. Made a pot of Turkey Soup. Have laundry to fold, more to wash, need to vacuum, need to exercise, need to look at all the kid's gifts and make sure I'm all done (I should be!), need to clean up dining room and tomorrow get into the attic for tree and decorations.... that's really just a start. Would really like to find some time to scrapbook, but we shall see. I hope everyone else is enjoying the season so far and staying healthy! I've also been taking care of Cali whom I took to ER last Sunday morning after running temps of 103*, no appetite, and no energy. Doc said it was early stage of pneumonia so she's been on antibiotics and feeling much better. Will be back to blog when I can find a spare minute or just need a break from everything else!

No comments: