Thank you for all the nice comments, but alas I am still waiting! And once again I have no idea where in the world he might be at this time. At least today we went out and about and didn't stay holed up inside. We went to a couple stores, I worried about people asking "how was your Christmas" and yes two people did ask at Sam's Club. Very nice people, too nice, but luckily the kids weren't paying attention and I quickly said "no, no, no we didn't have Christmas yet" and tried to whisper to them why. Later in the day we went for a walk to the park and Cali spotted a Christmas tree out by the curb. Yikes! We had a conversation like this...
C: Why is their tree outside?
Me: Umm.... maybe its broken.
C: No, trees don't break.
Me: Well.... maybe their cat peed on it.
C: Eww yuck.
Me: Yeah, and now its all smelly.
C: Maybe they had a new little puppy and it peed on the tree.
Me: Oh yeah, that's true puppies like to pee on trees.
C: What if the puppy is in a box and it has to pee?
Me: That's a good question...
And then we were past the tree and we had changed the subject. Phew!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Still Waiting...
Posted by
Andrea
at
8:34 PM
Labels: army life, kid quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
Oh I've been thinking of you all. Hope today's the day!
Post a Comment