Friday, December 18, 2009

Under Construction

I've been planning for this project for a while now. We do lots of crafts as you already know, but it's not too often we do one specifically catered to Diego's interests so I started thinking one day and figured out the perfect project. Its large scale, involves paint, glue and various recycled materials. I started saving bottle caps (I recycle all my plastics anyway but most places don't take lids) about 2 months ago, and I always have boxes around... especially this time of year! This is just steps one and two. We will work on it more tomorrow. Any guesses as to what it might be?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like fun! You always have great ideas on here.
I think this looks like it may be a robot.

jen@odbt said...

Looks so interesting. I have no idea...a time machine?

Jessica Ryan said...

a climbing wall for squirrels? LMAO

alexandra s.m. said...

SO SO PRECIOUS! Well done Guys!!
xox