Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dear Santa...


I'm not sure if its some kind of "stage fright" or what but after Cali finally got excited about Santa last year I can't understand why she doesn't want to sit in his lap and won't speak to him this year. The one thing she did say to him was... "My brother wants Transformers. Lots of Transformers. He wants one-hundred-and-fifty-two Transformers." Then didn't have any response when asked what she wanted. Later she said "the only thing I could think of to tell Santa was babydolls." I told her that would be ok to tell him, but again today she did not want to talk to him and I barely got her to comply for this picture. Oh well, I'm sure Santa will surprise her quite nicely on the big day anyway. I told her today maybe Santa already knows what she wants and she agreed with that.

No comments: