Let's just say the important thing is we all had fun doing this... I can't help but think though our little village has suffered some major tragedy, perhaps a massive earthquake!
Unfortunately nearly ever piece was already broken when I opened the box and I'm no pro with the construction process anyway. Last year we were thankful to have Daddy around for the engineering stages. Also this is the first year Diego was involved. Last year he wasn't even 2 yet so we figured he'd do more taste-testing than helping and just let Cali work on it when he was napping. Oh and don't tell, but there were two other building I hid when they weren't looking.. I was already out of white frosting anyway.






Friday, December 25, 2009
The Village
Posted by
Andrea
at
6:24 PM
Labels: crafts, family fun, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
I love how intent their faces are as they work!
Looks like a lot of fun!
I hope your "waiting" is over soon!
Post a Comment