Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2 Cute/Remember

It's always so nice to get back to my scrapbooking table after I've been "too busy" for awhile. I thought I was too tired to scrap tonight but I sat at the computer and started finding inspiration all over.

This page was inspired by the "Bookmarks" Challenge at Two Peas. You simply go to your list of bookmarked "favorite" layouts and use this week's specified page and layout # as your inspiration. You can see my inspiration page here.


Then, while browsing the Two Peas gallery I found this beautiful layout which led me to the very inspiring Color Combos Galore network.

And yes these are older photos. When I gave myself the freedom to scrap without rules (like not having to do every photo chronologically before moving on to the next) I ended up with gaps in my albums. But not to worry, there are no rules. I can just do them as I feel inspired!

2 comments:

Woolverton Girl said...

Man, you've been busy scrapbooking!! I need to get busy with mine! Love all the squares in the "2 Cute" layout.

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh I really really love these 2 Andrea!
Well done!