We decided to splurge on a little family vacation while David is home... partly because we only get him for 2 out of 52 weeks and mostly because he has missed out on the last three summers with us. Our kids are crazy water babies and one thing we wanted to do most was visit a water park together. Instead of waiting for this summer we surprised them with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge, which if you haven't heard is an amazing resort lodge with a huge indoor waterpark! Yes, an indoor water park complete with wave pool, kiddie area, tube rides, water slides, hot tubs, etc... When we were ready to pack we simply told them we were going on vacation to a hotel and I snuck their swimsuits & goggles in the bag when they weren't looking. Of course they woul have never imagined there could actually be an indoor waterpark! We loved every minute of it and spent as much time in the water as possible. Enjoy the videos.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Great Wolf Lodge
Posted by
Andrea
at
5:55 PM
Labels: family fun, videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















4 comments:
Looks like LOADS of fun! I bet it was a great time of year to go.
What fun...I bet the kids are enjoying it and even better that Dad's there too.
WOW! I can't believe how brave your kiddos are in the water wave video. That is awesome!
I love, love, love Great Wolf Lodge, though we've been only once. I'm so glad you all decided to splurge.
Post a Comment