Monday, January 18, 2010

Scrap Rendez-vous

My wonderful friend Alexandra is welcoming everyone to join in her fun Scrap Rendez-Vous challenges. This month (from Jan 15th to Feb 14th) you simply need to alter something.. anything.. just make sure to use your scraps. I really liked her scrapbooking sketch book so I picked up a blank journal on clearance at B&N today (for $2.02) and made it my own. The fun, rainbow background was existing. I added handcut letters, buttons, and rub-ons. The quote at the bottom says "Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine." - Anthony J D'Angel


I've already put it to good use writing a list of favorite sketch inspiration sites, future title ideas and drawing out sketches of favorite layouts I find online. It's definitely better than my previous system of writing ideas/sketches on random scraps which just inevitably get lost.

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Yeah! You sure did it Andrea ;-)
Fantastic project, it's going to put a smile on your face everytime you use it! Well done my friend!!

hugs~

Woolverton Girl said...

I really need a notebook for that. I always on some randon piece of paper and they are always hard to keep up with. Maybe I'll copy you, yet again :)