Thursday, March 18, 2010

11 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

Of all the fun things we did this past week, I don't have myself pictured doing any of them (other than the 5K) so I made sure to snap a photo of myself riding the bike to the park this afternoon. Diego was in the bike trailer and Cali rode her own bike, with her baby along for the ride of course.

4 comments:

Carin said...

Sounds like you had a very busy week! A 5K? Good for you. Looks like a fun time out riding bikes, can't wait until we can do that here too. Have a great week!

jen@odbt said...

We have been outside biking too. Loving this weather.

Alison said...

Looks like a beautiful day to ride. My kids just got their bikes out for the first time last week. The snow is almost all melted and the mud is drying up. YAY!

Have a great weekend!

Erin said...

Oh, I miss the days a having a bike trailer...it actually made bike riding more fun. Great pictures.