since having kids! My parents brought me up as a "Runner". I ran many many miles throughout my childhood and started doing 10K & 5k races in elementary school. I even completed a few half marathons and one 17-miler. In High School I was on the track & cross-country teams and continued to jog on and off since then. After I had Cali I got a single jogger and when D came along shortly after I called good ol' Dad to help me buy a snazzy double jogger so I could continue to be the Runner he raised me to be :)
This weekend I finally ran a road race again, stroller, 75+ lbs of kid and all! I finished the 3.1 miles in 35:12 - it sure felt good to hear all the positive comments from everyone I passed by. Even all the High School football players they had stationed along the race course were impressed!
Monday, March 15, 2010
First 5K...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















5 comments:
Way to go! That is a lot of kid to run with. I like your 3/14 shot of the day.
WOW GREAT JOB!
You Go, Andrea!! You're my hero :)
That is quite an accomplishment. Way to go! I envy your running abilities, I suck at it.
You Go GIRL ;-)
Post a Comment